Dunhill Signed Range
For more than 100 years, Dunhill has been synonymous with tobacco mastery. Throughout the last century, Dunhill’s experts have sourced only the finest tobaccos for their cigars.
Today, the Dunhill Signed Range is made in Nicaragua from the country’s most exemplary leaves and blended with the best of premium tobacco from the Dominican Republic and Cameroon. This aristocratic, medium-to-full-bodiedcigar is now available in a ten-count box, offering cigar lovers the chance to experience the superior taste, silky flavor and rich complexity that are the hallmarks of the Dunhill brand.
Dunhill Signed Range is comprised of these frontmarks:
- Gigante (6” x 60), SRP per cigar is $18.00
- Churchill (7” x 50), SRP per cigar is $17.70
- Robusto (5.5” x 52), SRP per cigar is $16.00
- Toro (6” x 50), SRP per cigar is $15.70
- Robusto (Tubed) (4.5” x 52), SRP per cigar is $14.20
- Corona (5.5” x 42), SRP per cigar is $11.70
Dunhill proudly welcomes the return of their Vintage Blends, a carefully curated selection of distinguished pipe tobaccos featuring only the finest leaves. The trio of classic flavors is made with hand-blended tobaccos packaged inunique and distinguishable 50-gram tins. Ideal for smoking occasions that call for a luxurious and enjoyable smoke, the Vintage Blend series includes the zesty ribbon cut Elizabethan Mixture, the rich, broad cut Durbar Mixture and The Aperitif, the well-balanced, medium-bodied indulgence.
- Aperitif (50 grams), SRP per tin is $12.59
- Durbar (50 grams), SRP per tin is $12.59